1. Right click on drive which you want to lock
2. Click on “Turn on BitLocker”
3. Tick on “Use a password to unlock the drive” and type your password
4. Click on “Next”
5. Click on the “Save the Recover key to a file” this is for if you forget your password this file will help you to unlock the drive.
6. Now click on “Start encryption”
7. Wait for BitLocker “Encryption”
8. After 100% completed from next you open the drive it will ask password, just enter your password and the drive will open.
Watch Video tutorial…. Please like share and subscribe