1. [I accept the first offer] be careful not to end it before it has even had a chance to start,
2. Don’t say [I am looking for xyz salary]
3. [That's all you're offering me?] Never say this, or anything else that will offend the employer, even if you think the salary they're offering is laughable.
4. In negotiations don’t say [No] you have to provide counteroffers.
5. Don’t say [I have other outstanding offers right now that are much more lucrative] only discuss the offer at hand."
6. [Bottom line, This is my final & last offer] If you say any of these things, and the demand is not met by the employer, the negotiation will be over.
7. Don’t say [I need...] you should never say you need xyz amount more because of expenses or debt. Don't bring in personal issues.
8. Don't use [I think" or "maybe" or any other "uncertain words]
9. [The least I do be willing to accept is xyz] If you tell them the parameters of the lowest offer your willing to take, that could be what you'll get.
10. Don’t use [Cheap/Lousy] words.