There are 3 methods to repair your pen drive most common errors of pen drive are "Write Protection" "Not Formatting" here I tried to solve this problem with these method, be sure by doing this your pen drive data will be lost. Try these 3 method 1 by 1 if your pen drive not repair successfully after 1 method than go for 2 method and than 3 method.
1. Format with NTFS instead of FAT32
2. After this, once again format with FAT32
1. Insert the pen drive
2. Right click on “My computer” and click on “Manage”
3. Extend “Storage” and click on Disk management” option.
4. Right click on the pen drive (i,h....) and select format, be sure about selecting drive.
1. Insert the drive into the USB port on the computer.
2. Open “My Computer” and right click on the “Pen drive” and click properties.
3. Click on the “Tools” tab.
4. Click on the “Check Now” button.
5. Click on both “Automatically fix file system errors” and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors” check boxes. Click Start.
6. Wait for the scan to complete. Click Close when finished.
Warning: All these method will lose your pen drive and storage and there is no guarantee that your pen drive will repair successfully. Best of luck.
See video tutorial..... Please like, share and subscribe