Sometime we want to Undo or cancel our sent email but there is no inbuilt option in our email accounts, here in this post I will show you to Undo or cancel sent emails in Gmail account. Just do the onetime easy setting in your Gamil account and it will give a control to Undo or cancel your sent email. Just follow this steps.
1. Open your Gmail account and sign in
2. After sign in click “Gear setting button” and then “Setting” as shown in below figure.
3. Setting will appear then click on “Labs”
4. Go down and find “Undo send” and click on “Enable”
5. After this come down and click on “Save Changes” your account will redirect
6. Okey you have done all setting, now when you sending email the yellow dialogue that shows "Your message has been sent" will also give you the option to “Undo” just click on Undo your email will be Undo.
By defaults it is 10 seconds to click before the Undo button disappears, but you can change that window of opportunity. Go to Settings > General > Undo Send, and select a cancellation period up to 30 seconds.
See video........ Please don't forget to comments, like share & subscribe