In this article I will show you easy way of inserting different page numbers in same word documents.
How to put different page numbers in same document
1) Put the cursor end of page from where you want to change the different page numbers.
2) Go to "Page setup" or use shortcut (in 2007 press "Alt+P,S,P,in 2003 press "Alt+F,U")
3) In down there is a option of "Apply to" Click on "This point forward" next page will be open
4) Suddenly to go "Insert" "Page Number" or use shortcut (in 2007 press "Alt+N,N,U, in 2003 press "Alt+I,U")
5) A Page number format will appear on your screen click on "Start at" and give your page number from you want to start.
Watch this video for more detail.... please comments, like & subscribe